I cant change my aspire es1-512 from uefi to legacy

Options
Karsten24
Karsten24 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives
I have aspire es1-512 when i used insydeh20 setup utility my laptop been no bootable device suddenly. And i cant change it to legacy since all are grey how need to to sir. 
(Sorry for bad english)

Answers

• DarkRaNgEr
    DarkRaNgEr Member Posts: 92 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    Karsten24 said:
    I have aspire es1-512 when i used insydeh20 setup utility my laptop been no bootable device suddenly. And i cant change it to legacy since all are grey how need to to sir. 
    (Sorry for bad english)

Hi,

If you are getting any kind of specific error code or no bootable disc, try doing a complete factory reset. And that may resolve the issue. When you do a factory reset, the device will go back to the initial state.

Hold Alt and F10 then press the power button once.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Did this answer the question? Yes · No

Thanks and regards,
    DarkRaNgEr

Thanks and Regards,

DarkRaNgEr

• Karsten24
    Karsten24 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Karsten24 said:
    (Sorry for bad english)

Hi,

If you are getting any kind of specific error code or no bootable disc, try doing a complete factory reset. And that may resolve the issue. When you do a factory reset, the device will go back to the initial state.

Hold Alt and F10 then press the power button once.

Did this answer the question? Yes · No

Thanks and regards,
    DarkRaNgEr

Is not working sir can you help me ? I tried to hold alt and f10 then power button once but nothibg happen it said boot device missing or boot failed only
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi!! As you get the message "Boot Device Missing", it may be the HDD gone bad. As a work around, you can try BIOS default. To do that, Tap F2 button on startup of your computer. Then press F9 > Enter & F10 > Enter. Unit will reboot and it should load to Windows. If it fails and gives the same error message, then it is hardware issue. Kindly visit the following for the support :-https://store.acer.com/en-us/

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful! :)
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)