Wireless Lan Adapter Issues

Options
nitewulf
nitewulf Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a 2 week old Aspire E5-575-33BM laptop. For the first week i had no issues and now sometimes when I power up the laptop there is not an internet/network connection. I have it connected to my 5G network and my Netgear 7000 AC router. The adapter is a Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377. Is the Atheros NFA 435 driver the correct one to use from the Acer support site for this model? Right now I'm using the Atheros 12.0.0.448 drivers dated 11/1/2017. Can anyone with this laptop and the QCA9377 adapter tell me what drivers they're using (assuming they have no 5G connectivity issues)? I've applied every Windows 10 update so I'm not even sure what driver was on the laptop initially when it worked correctly. I'm trying to rule out a driver/software issue before I try to replace the LAN card with something else such as an Intel AC 7260. I have to have a reliable connection, first time and every time.

Answers

• Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi,

Follow the below link and download the driver by selecting driver tab. 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support-product/6752?b=1

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click "accept" if it answers your question 

• Karthik21
    Karthik21 Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    nitewulf said:
    I have a 2 week old Aspire E5-575-33BM laptop. For the first week i had no issues and now sometimes when I power up the laptop there is not an internet/network connection. I have it connected to my 5G network and my Netgear 7000 AC router. The adapter is a Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377. Is the Atheros NFA 435 driver the correct one to use from the Acer support site for this model? Right now I'm using the Atheros 12.0.0.448 drivers dated 11/1/2017. Can anyone with this laptop and the QCA9377 adapter tell me what drivers they're using (assuming they have no 5G connectivity issues)? I've applied every Windows 10 update so I'm not even sure what driver was on the laptop initially when it worked correctly. I'm trying to rule out a driver/software issue before I try to replace the LAN card with something else such as an Intel AC 7260. I have to have a reliable connection, first time and every time.
    Hi,

Follow the below link and download the driver by selecting driver tab. 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/support-product/6752?b=1

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click "accept" if it answers your question 

• Jeevan123
    Jeevan123 Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Options
    Hi Nitewulf,
    First uninstall the current LAN Drive from computer and Restart.After Restart the Default  LAN Driver will be installed if its installed check with Internet connection and If not  please go the following link and Download the appropriate  Driver and install it  and restart the system .Once after the restart try to  Check with network connectivity.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers