How do I activate my Microsoft Office? Where to find the product key?

Eyjjjj
Eyjjjj Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2018 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop is newly bought. It was only bought last December. It asks for activation but I do not know where to find the product key so that I can activate it. 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Could you please post the full model name, product key is embedded in BIOS in new laptops, it should activate automatically, if it doesn't you may have to use phone activation.
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/activate-windows-8-by-phone
  • alj2001
    alj2001 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How to activate MS Office in my newly bought laptop received today?  where's the product key -please guide as we're totally novice
  • Sailesh
    Sailesh Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,
    I have purchased a new Acer Laptop (Aspire 315-56, 64 bit) in June 2020.  It is asking for activation of Microsoft Office 365. Where to find the product key of  microsoft office for activation. 

I'm asking for microsoft office activation and not windows activation Request for early reply please.
  • Devansh2004
    Devansh2004 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2020
    I have bought acer travelmate p242-52,last month.Now,i have to use microsoft office but it is asking for product key.How to activate
  • mathav
    mathav Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Sailesh said:
    Hello,
    I have purchased a new Acer Laptop (Aspire 315-56, 64 bit) in June 2020.  It is asking for activation of Microsoft Office 365. Where to find the product key of  microsoft office for activation. 

I'm asking for microsoft office activation and not windows activation Request for early reply please.
    Same issue but with acer swift 3 laptop. did u solve it?
  • mathav
    mathav Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I have bought acer travelmate p242-52,last month.Now,i have to use microsoft office but it is asking for product key.How to activate
    hey did u sort out the issue?
    786 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have purchased a new Acer Laptop. It is asking for activation of Microsoft Office . Where to find the product key of microsoft office for activation
  • Rjax44
    Rjax44 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2022
    There is no product key.  Your laptop only comes with a Microsoft Office trial.  Just use LibreOffice - it's free.
    6354 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2022
    How to activate MS Office in my newly bought laptop from online purchase?