What causes Random shut-offs? Aspire ES14

Options
2»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options
    Thanks for report. You might want to check Win7's Device Manager for any red or yellow warnings.

Jack E/NJ

• jonesmabel
    jonesmabel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks but no warnings in any of the categories
  • JackE
    Options
    Download and try iobit's DriverBooster freeware to see if it'll pick up any new chipset or other drivers online that might fix the issue. Also disable any non-Microsoft virus scanners that may be running in the background as they can sometimes introduce issues like this.

Jack E/NJ

• Mihahar07
    Mihahar07 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I got the same problem which my laptop Aspire E1-472G randomly shut down. I've been using the same laptop for 8 years now. The last time I sent it to be repaired, the technician noted that I need to detache the battery and only use cable when switch on the laptop. But sadly, after 1 year, the same problem happen just when I need to submit my report today. Could anyone give me some guide to help?
  • JackE
    Options
    Replace the battery.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    @Mihahar07, you should start a new thread with your issue, since you have a completely different computer... Be sure and include the full model number (E1-472G-xxxx if possible), what you are seeing specifically and what you have tried so far.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.