Battery Issue

CaptainZawad
CaptainZawad Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a Predator 15 and today as the screen not started when I power it up I push battery discounted hole with a pin, I did it before and my seller recommend it but today after my push the battery didn't work I have to connect the charger to power it up ,its not started normally and when I disconnect the ac power the laptop shut down.Now, please tell me what to do ??

Answers

• Sobe
    Sobe Member Posts: 138 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    When you plug in the charger to the laptop, do you know if the battery is charging at all? 
    Are you able to open up the laptop and disconnect the battery for a goof 1-2 minutes?  Try that.
  • CaptainZawad
    CaptainZawad Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
    No, the battery did not charge at all even the battery indicator light didn't light.I did that once but nothing changed.I will send you an image of the button it will be great for me if you tell me what to do next after watching the condition.
  • Sobe
    Sobe Member Posts: 138 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    hmm, that's a cmos battery. You will want to disconnect the battery, its like covered in black and it's pretty long 
    looks something like this: http://www.acerlaptopbattery.co.uk/acer_big/pic_big/AP13B3K-1.jpg