I cannot open nor reinstall my predator sense.

Options
tsmartinez
tsmartinez Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Hello everyone,  I have a Predator G9-592, i suddenly cannot open my predator sense nor uninstall it. it says "There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personel or package vendor."

Best Answer

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    hi, 

Try running the Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter utility  to automatically repair issues including corrupted registry keys that block you from installing or removing programs. Download, In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in in the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter.
    http://aka.ms/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

Then you may download and install the Acer predator sense application from the below weblink.
    https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Predator%20Sense/Predator%20Sense_Acer_1.00.3008_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=635966568093481309&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR%20G9-592&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• tsmartinez
    tsmartinez Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you so much, this fixed my problem!
  • Jayyyoooooo
    Jayyyoooooo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi...!
    Initially after getting the last update for my windows , I got heating issues so I tried to open Predator Sense And run it at Max Speed for some time, but the Application did not open at all...! I tried browsing through the comments in this Community...and uninstalled the previous version of the Predator Sense and downloaded the Predator Sense from the acer Website by registering my model - Predator(PH315-51) and downloaded the turbo boost driver and Predator Sense 3.01.3002..I did run the setup file and then opened the Predator Sense Application....Now, I get the message..."To install Predator Sense , please run the Setup.exe", What should I do now...?

Can someone Please guide me....Please....!
  • Jayyyoooooo
    Jayyyoooooo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    In reference to the Previous comment...I installed Turbo Boost Driver(By selecting the following option as shown in the attachment) and I did run the setup file.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    It looks as if you might be trying to install the program without extracting the files from the zip archive first. Extract the zip to a folder you can find (on the Desktop or in Downloads works) then run the setup program. That should install it for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.