Intel Rapid Storage Technology - Recovery Disk - disappear

Options
Allidator36
Allidator36 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi , im new here and i will try my best to speak english ( im not ) , and i just bought this pc 2 days ago !  Predator 15  G9-593 Laptop

So im super excited , i installed all windows update and this Intel Rapid Storage Tell me to do something i didnt know what i did , and now my HDD 1 TO disappear

i try to resolve myself this problem , and i dont understand bios i dont understand nothing , this is my last chance to know how to remove this ...

How i can ?

ating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
                 Language: French (Regional Setting: French)
      System Manufacturer: Acer
             System Model: Predator G9-593
                     BIOS: V1.09
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16324MB RAM
                Page File: 6371MB used, 12896MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

Best Answer

• karbofos
    karbofos Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I managed to delete the array, it took several days to find a solution to this problem
    this is a small console controller management program
    in the case of windows 10, restart the computer with the shift button held down, we will enter recovery mode. Go to the "diagnostics" menu then "advanced options" notice select the command line.
    run in CMD, go to the folder where we downloaded the utility and run it "RstCliPro.exe -M -Z"
    this command will erase all data about the array from the intel rapid controller and all disks will go back.
    In my case, it helped. I did not even have to reinstall the operating system. After rebooting, Windows started successfully

I specifically registered to leave this comment. :#

Answers

• smhydn
    smhydn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi, I did the same thing, and I lost my hhd. I can't find a solution to the problem. would you help me if you did?
  • Solid
    Solid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Same Issue. i still can't find the solution for deleting RAID array in intel rapid storage technology for acer brand. Acer Bios didn't support to use iRST ROM bios at POST.if we can use iRST ROM bios at POST we can delete RAID array volume easily. is there any 3rd party software to delete RAID volume?
  • Hydanz
    Hydanz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Can someone please provide a solution? This is a very serious issue. I'm having the same one as well. Please help!
  • Antsmasher
    Antsmasher Member Posts: 41 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    Hi Hydanz,

Were you able to solve this issue? I experienced the same problem.

Intel told me that I need to delete the Raid 1 volume, but I'm not sure how with out losing data on my D drive.
  • karbofos
    karbofos Member Posts: 1 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I managed to delete the array, it took several days to find a solution to this problem
    this is a small console controller management program
    in the case of windows 10, restart the computer with the shift button held down, we will enter recovery mode. Go to the "diagnostics" menu then "advanced options" notice select the command line.
    run in CMD, go to the folder where we downloaded the utility and run it "RstCliPro.exe -M -Z"
    this command will erase all data about the array from the intel rapid controller and all disks will go back.
    In my case, it helped. I did not even have to reinstall the operating system. After rebooting, Windows started successfully

I specifically registered to leave this comment. :#
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    Options
    karbofos thanks for the great input about this particular issue there are similar fixes here around but seems the latest rst cli version available wouldnt support the new rst versions so it wouldnt work anymore so i will accept your question as solution because it might also work for other with the similar issue and its also a fresh solution :) great work and thanks for sharing it with the community :+1:  

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/