ACER ASPIRE 5 A515-51G-58EY

Options
expresso
expresso Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I'm interested in buying this laptop but i can't find any detailed tech specs anywhere.

How much ram slots does it have? What is the maximum ram capacity?

Does it have a second hard disk slot?

Is the battery replaceable?

Is it possible to install a dvd-rw drive?

Best Answer

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    This model comes with 4GB On-board memory and another 4GB replaceable memory module, you can upgrade the memory module up to 16GB to make the total memory of 20GB (4GB On-board+16GB).
    It has a M.2 Slot, you can use it for OS and use the HDD bay for additional storage.
    Yes, battery can be replaced but you need to remove the back cover to access the battery.
    No, you can not install a DVD drive.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    This model comes with 4GB On-board memory and another 4GB replaceable memory module, you can upgrade the memory module up to 16GB to make the total memory of 20GB (4GB On-board+16GB).
    It has a M.2 Slot, you can use it for OS and use the HDD bay for additional storage.
    Yes, battery can be replaced but you need to remove the back cover to access the battery.
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
  • blakkabwoy
    blakkabwoy Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    hey i have this laptop model A515-51G-781A
    core i7-7500U 2.7Ghz with turbo boost up to 3.5Ghz
    Nvidia 940mx
    8GB Ram DDR4
    1000gb HDD
    this laptop is awesome for gaming