I don't know what drivers to install!

Andreii
Andreii Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello! I have an Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-56LN laptop (SNID : XXXX) and I don't know exactly what drivers should I install from the drivers list on acer support. Please offer me help, Thank you!

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
Acer-Samuel

Best Answer

Answers

• gr_reaper_20
    gr_reaper_20 Member Posts: 111 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6737?b=1&pn=NX.GDWED.048

Download and install all drivers from this list.They are for  your model.

Note:Never share your SNID publicly.
    Hope that helped you.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    >>>I don't know exactly what drivers should I install from the drivers list on acer support. Please offer me help, Thank you! >>>

What problems are you having with your E5 that you hope the drivers will fix? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• AKC_FLASH
    AKC_FLASH Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited February 2018
    How do I know what drivers to install for my Aspire R5-471T? My system information is showing almost all my drivers under Error Control as Critical and vertical lines appearing every time after sleep mode. I have spent hours trying to find a solution and have no idea how to make sure I have the correct drivers installed and how do I fix the white screen with the vertical lines appearing every time my laptop goes to sleep?  I have to shut down and restart every time to make it disappear so I can resume using my computer.  Is it the Graphics Driver?  I'm showing I have the Intel HD Graphics 520 Driver version 20.20.16.4691.  I'm not able to "roll back" the graphics driver under devices. Please help, thank you!
  • JackE
    >>>vertical lines appearing every time my laptop goes to sleep?>>>

It may be caused by a Windows update. So do you recall the approximate date this problem started? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder
    @AKC_FLASH

There's a BIOS update to fix your problem

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • AKC_FLASH
    AKC_FLASH Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Hi JordanB,
    Thank you for the link.  I updated the Touch Pad driver and I think that may have fixed my Touch Pad problem.  It seems much better now.  But, my Touch Screen is still completely non-responsive and not working.  Is there a driver name for the Touch Screen?  I only saw the one for the Touch Pad.  Thanks again so much for reaching out and for your help!  I appreciate it. :)
  • JackE
    @AKC_FLASH I think Jordan wanted you to try to update the BIOS/Firmware to v1.12 to address the display issue. It's also on that link for the

R5-471T Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ