next@acer 2020

Acer Predator Triton 700 Wallpaper

TheDrummerMenTheDrummerMen Member Posts: 2 New User
edited January 2018 in Predator Laptops
Hello everyone,

I have an Acer Predator 15 and I would like to change the wallpaper. I would like to have the background of the Triton 700 but I do not find it on the Internet.

Does anyone have the wallpaper in very good resolution ?

The wallpaper in question is this one (see photo).

I would like to have the wallpaper as if it were by default on the computer.

If anyone finds it and can help me in my quest, I would be very grateful to him.

Thank you,

TheDrummerMen

Best Answer

• munkaymunkay Posts: 26 Enthusiast
    edited May 2018 Accepted Answer
    See attached - this is a the original 1920x1080 Triton 700 wallpaper file that comes on a stock laptop (copied from c:/windows/web/wallapaper/)

I think the one with the acer and predator logos above has been created by someone in photoshop using the original file as bg layer.

Anyway... enjoy :)

FAQ & Answers

• RavinderRSRavinderRS Member Posts: 1 New User
    can someone provide this wallpaper in 1366 X 768 resolution.Please
  • munkaymunkay Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast
    edited May 2018 Accepted Answer
    See attached - this is a the original 1920x1080 Triton 700 wallpaper file that comes on a stock laptop (copied from c:/windows/web/wallapaper/)

I think the one with the acer and predator logos above has been created by someone in photoshop using the original file as bg layer.

Anyway... enjoy :)
  • Digital_FuzionDigital_Fuzion Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

I'm looking for the Acer Predator X35 Wallpaper. I've been on the hunt for this one but I end up empty handed. I can not find this wallpaper in it's true form at 3440x1400

• Armada01Armada01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm looking for the Acer Predator X35 Wallpaper. I've been on the hunt for this one but I end up empty handed. I can not find this wallpaper in it's true form at 3440x1400

I want this wallpaper too with same resolution 4k did you get lucky my friend  
  • TheDrummerMenTheDrummerMen Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks Munkay ;)