Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Predator Triton 700 Wallpaper

TheDrummerMenTheDrummerMen Posts: 2Member New User
edited January 25 in Predator Laptops
Hello everyone,

I have an Acer Predator 15 and I would like to change the wallpaper. I would like to have the background of the Triton 700 but I do not find it on the Internet.

Does anyone have the wallpaper in very good resolution ?

The wallpaper in question is this one (see photo).

I would like to have the wallpaper as if it were by default on the computer.

If anyone finds it and can help me in my quest, I would be very grateful to him.

Thank you,

TheDrummerMen

Best Answer

• munkaymunkay Posts: 26 Enthusiast
    edited May 10 Accepted Answer
    See attached - this is a the original 1920x1080 Triton 700 wallpaper file that comes on a stock laptop (copied from c:/windows/web/wallapaper/)

I think the one with the acer and predator logos above has been created by someone in photoshop using the original file as bg layer.

Anyway... enjoy :)

FAQ & Answers

• RavinderRSRavinderRS Posts: 1Member New User
    can someone provide this wallpaper in 1366 X 768 resolution.Please
  • munkaymunkay Posts: 26Member Enthusiast
    edited May 10 Accepted Answer
    See attached - this is a the original 1920x1080 Triton 700 wallpaper file that comes on a stock laptop (copied from c:/windows/web/wallapaper/)

I think the one with the acer and predator logos above has been created by someone in photoshop using the original file as bg layer.

Anyway... enjoy :)
  • Digital_FuzionDigital_Fuzion Posts: 11Member

Tinkerer

I'm looking for the Acer Predator X35 Wallpaper. I've been on the hunt for this one but I end up empty handed. I can not find this wallpaper in it's true form at 3440x1400

• Armada01Armada01 Posts: 1Member New User
    I'm looking for the Acer Predator X35 Wallpaper. I've been on the hunt for this one but I end up empty handed. I can not find this wallpaper in it's true form at 3440x1400

I want this wallpaper too with same resolution 4k did you get lucky my friend  
  • TheDrummerMenTheDrummerMen Posts: 2Member New User
    Thanks Munkay ;)