el133g-03w desktop network driver needed

Options
Juiced
Juiced Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
Going to apologize ahead of time as I am past the point of frustration.   My neighbor owns the desktop model in the question line, has had it for roughly a decade, and the system went down a couple days ago due to a virus she got on facebook.  I removed the virus but in the process the OS was messed up enough that the only real sensible soulution was to do a re-install of the os (win 7 64) because of all the errors and "cannot locate" errors.  I used the disks that she had burned when she bought the system (I didn't trust the recovery due to not knowing if it was damaged as well) and got the OS reinstalled.  The problem came when I tried to re-install the drivers.  The NVIDA drivers for the video and for the network card will not install due to the program saying that the hardware it supports is not present.  So I downloaded them off the Emachine site and the same thing happened.

My question is this.....  Where can I find the proper drivers to finish the installation or what type of NVIDA devices were installed so I can get them directly from their site?

Answers