i want to install suitable version of android on my acer c720-2802 chromebook

Bahaa_Noseir
Bahaa_Noseir Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
i need links for downloading files needed in this installation and installation exact guide in text document only , feel free to help me right now if available , thanks in advance

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Do you want to replace the ChromeOS with an AndroidOS? Or do you want to use Android apps under the ChromeOS? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Bahaa_Noseir
    first sorry that i was out n missed you care , second i need only android os suite hardwar of acer c720-2802
  • JackE
    You can only download ACER software to detect your hardware and help you choose drivers that are compatible with your hardware. These drivers are mainly designed to work with the ChromeOS. https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/4984?b=1

Also, according to this google website
    https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps
    the C720 does not yet support Android apps under the ChromeOS.

I suggest that you try to join one of the many android  forums that tinker with installing the AndroidOS on hardware designed for other OS like Chrome. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Bahaa_Noseir
    thanks a lot for caring and i apology for not being able to stay online yesterday due to internet time out and i hope you if available kindly to informe me about any other operating system suites my acer c720-2802 hardware as lite versions of linux ubunto or kubunto editions cause they got many builtin applications and abilities to manage and use to internal storage better than chromium os , yours bahaa noseir
  • Bahaa_Noseir
    hi there acers ,, even simple way to install windows 10 mobile edition for my acer c720-2802 chromebook or even lite edition of ubuntu or kubuntu as operating system
  • JackE
    Linpus Lite ***might*** be possible. And is available on many smaller ACER laptops so there should be some user experience with this scaled-down version of the LinuxOS. I again recommend that you join a user forum dedicated to some form of the LinuxOS. I suggest that you google "linpus lite" "forums" "acer" "installer" with the quotes as a starting point for your project. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anedroher
    Anedroher Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2018
    Hola me gustaria sabre si para mi Chromebook acer C720, puedo bajarle aplicaciones android? Sera que si es posible o que sera posible mas adelante?
  • Anedroher
    Anedroher Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE dijo:
    Do you want to replace the ChromeOS with an AndroidOS? Or do you want to use Android apps under the ChromeOS? Jack E/NJ

I want to use android apps under the chromeOS 
  • JackE
    Lo sentimos, este sitio web de Google afirma que el C720 aún no es compatible con las aplicaciones de Android en el Chrome OS. Puede cambiar pronto, pero no sé cuándo.  Jack E/NJ

https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps

Jack E/NJ

• JimyyRojas
    JimyyRojas Member Posts: 2 New User
    @JackE do u know any easy ways to get games on a C720 chromebook ive been trying for days can u help me at all by chance?
  • JackE
     JimyyRojas This thread is more than two years old. I suggest that you start a new thread for better exposure to all ACER users. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ