wrong network provided time time on Acer Liquid Zest T06

rossross
rossross Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
Hi Acer community,
About a month ago I bought three Liquid Zest model: T06 cell phones from Costco for me, my wife and daughter. We have the same phone provider and plans, we live at the same home and are most of the time together, and we started using the phones at the same time in our home. Right from the start without changing anything from the factory settings, only one of the three phones, mine was giving wrong network provided time which was about 2 hours different. I called our cell phone service provider and the tech support suggested that it must be something particular to my unit if the other two phones don't have that problem but suggested to see if the problem remains if I go different places. I used it like that for a week going different places which were up to 100km apart meanwhile powering off and on the phone but the network provided time remained wrong. Then in order to have the correct time I turned the network provided time off and set the clock manually but every several days I tried networked provided time to see if it will start working and at one point it did show the correct time and since then the time is correct. Today however my daughter's phone all of a sudden is displaying wrong network provided time while all of us being together at home. The only different thing about her phone was that she powered it off and turned it on after  three and the half hours. And like my phone when it had that problem, for now we can't make our daughter's phone display the correct time.

I would greatly appreciate any help and suggestions about dealing with this problem.