Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-131: When will this model be android compatible?

ttNNBZEt
ttNNBZEt Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello,

I apologise if this question has been put forward multiple times before, but I'm wondering when this model will be updated?

I have checked here to find an update on this: https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/dev/chromium-os/chrome-os-systems-supporting-android-apps

However, it just says it's planned. Perhaps that in itself answers my question, but from what I read briefly in various forums, I thought they would have updated it in 2017. It's the New Year, and there seems to be no update.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Going to have to ask Google on that one. It looks like they'll get to it eventually, but on their own schedule.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Going to have to ask Google on that one. It looks like they'll get to it eventually, but on their own schedule.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ttNNBZEt
    ttNNBZEt Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    Thanks. Hopefully they do update it.