How to download drivers for XB241H and how to activate gsync

benkmbenkm Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2018 in Predator Monitors
Hello,

I just purchased a XB241H montior and I can't find the drivers for windows 10 64 bit. Do I need to download them manually or will they be updated automatically via windows update ? I downloaded the files on this page https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6538?b=1&pn=MM.T5VEE.002 but it's a for windows 8 and I don't know how to exectue the different files; there is no readme.txt

Also I have a GTX 1060 with the latest drivers so I should be able to activate G-Sync on my screen. Unfortunately on the NVIDIA control panel I don't have the GSYNC option visible, did anyone ever have this problem ? I am waiting for a display port cable (am using HDMI for now) so I can go up in the HZ overclock this ***** to 180hz and hope this will solve the GSYNC problem. Will the display port solve this problem or is there something else I need to do ?

Any help is more than welcome !!

Ben

FAQ & Answers

• ChrithuChrithu Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hi. GSync only works with a Display port cable.
  • BoseballsyeeBoseballsyee Member Posts: 2 New User
    Still no drivers for win 10 ?

• iiiiii Member Posts: 2 New User
    1 year later after 2 yeras of using & no win10 drivers? Any new crosshairs? No support?...
    So no new monitor.
  • TorkelTuppTorkelTupp Member Posts: 1 New User
    Also waiting for a windows 10 driver for this monitor. I bought two of these monitors 2016-12. Knowing there would be no driver for windows 10 i would have picked another brand.
  • AaronBelgium001AaronBelgium001 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Also curious about this post. Recently bought 2x xb241h bmipr for my gtx 1080. Should arrive soonish, so i hope there will be no software issues with my win 10 64b. On the site it still limits to the 7 and 8 versions indeed... if so, please help tech support! :)

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,632 Trailblazer
    With Windows 10 the plug n play drivers are all that's needed.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.