Black screen on V3-571-9423 i7 6gb W10

Rurb
Rurb Member Posts: 5 New User
edited July 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi,
I have a  V3-571-9423 i7 6gb notebook who originally runs W8 and was update to W10 (right after his launch).
Today after I turn on the notebook and click in a video on my documents (no virus) I experienced a bug that I was unable to see the mouse's cursor or use the keyboard. After that I reset the note with the power button and turn it on again. Twice I was unable to use the mouse or keyboard and choose to do another reset (with the button). This time I see a blue Windows screen saying a "watchdog violation has occurred" and the notebook will be restarted. Nothing happens and again I turn off / on with the power button. The computer entries in recovered mode and nothing happens. After another turn off / on, this time the display is black without any action (no Windows start or Bios start). Some facts:
1) Windows is updated and I was offline and had no updates today.
2) this is the first time I experience that
3) after some Internet search I try some solutions like fn+f5, remove the battery and test with / without, see if the screen appears in a TV with Hdmi cable, press power + f12 and some another user tips
4) I see Leds (power, battery, DVD) and listen the sound when connecting and disconnecting the charger.

Sorry about my English, as you can see it's not my mother language. 

Answers

• Rurb
    Today, I woke up and the notebook turned on, loaded windows, but I am unable to see the mouse's cursor. I didn't make any effort. The computer woke up without battery (I turned off before sleep) and today I plugged in the charger and turn on. 

The keyboard is working. I am using only the touchpad and don't have another mouse here to see if it works with a USB mouse. 
  • Rurb
    edited January 2018
    I used the touchpad's shortcut (fn+f7) and the mouse's cursor returned.  Now everything is working fine. Any tips for what can I do to don't see it again?