Predator Helios 300 PH317 Wifi problems

Options
shpicaz
shpicaz Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello. Yesterday I bought new predator helios 300 ph 317, but i have problems with wifi. When i connect to internet, router crashes and wifi disappears in all house. All devices is up to date, internet was working properly till i connected new predator. I googled about it ant there is a lot of topics about it, but problem was not solved since 2017 july. Users saying that only one way to solve this problem is buy new router, but mine router is new. How do i know which router is good and which is not? 

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Try disabling QoS and HTH from advanced settings in your router. To access your router settings open command prompt and enter ipconfig. Enter the IP shown on defult gateway on your browser's address bar. 
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• shpicaz
    Options
    I cant open router settings, when i write ipconfig and then Ip adress nothing happens
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• shpicaz
    Options
    Finally i found Default gateway in my laptop, but still when i press enter nothing happens, window closes. Maybe i will go and buy new router, because i dont understand anything what im doing here..