Acer XB241YU Calibration Question

Calby
Calby Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi,
in the Datacolor Spyder Software it says me use 6500k if your monitor supports it. I can't find the specific option in the OSD so what do i need to change to hit 6500k? (color temp)

Answers

• Calby
    IronFly said:
    htt ps://www.red dit.co m
    /r/Monitors/comments/76d40e/xb241yu_calibration_icc_profile_measurement_report/

Is this official or something from another user? He says i need rgb 42 43 50 to reach 6500k? How to proof?

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    another user and reading the comments he did a good work.

he used a calibration device like you...so you can try it and if it's not good to you, you can simply reset the settings and delete the ICC profile.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Calby
    IronFly said:

Yes okay. So the monitor has no option to
    another user and reading the comments he did a good work.

he used a calibration device like you...so you can try it and if it's not good to you, you can simply reset the settings and delete the ICC profile.
    How
     did he measure 6500k on his device? I only want the monitors temperature at 6500k is there no staff that can tell me on what kelvin it runs out of thr box?

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    edited December 2017
    i don't know, i think you can ask him, by the way the HTML report seems pretty good.

about the kelvin out of the box, it's better if you call Acer support service directly.
    I'm not an Acer employee.