Acer aspire e15 not charging after being plugged in, no blinking lights or indications of charging.

Avidestroyer
Avidestroyer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
I don't know I have not used my e15 for about two weeks but when I turn it on I get the notification, I plug in the charger and that's when I notice that it's not charging.
I searched the internet for solutions nothing worked, please help me because I do most of my work on the laptop.
There were no lights or screen lighting up when I plugged in the charger, I bought a new charger thinking the other one was faulty, but the other new one is not charing either. please, answer as soon as possible.

Answers

• Hi,
    Switch off the laptop, remove AC adapter, follow the instructions in the video, let the laptop to rest for 15-20 mins, restart and see whether it resolves the problem.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
  • Simplemale
    Simplemale Member Posts: 3 New User
    My E15 is doing same "no battery is detected".  I've tried all those steps but it only worked for 1min.  I'm not sure what occured to cause the issue as my e15 sits in my office. I use it like a desktop, plugged into a universal doc with keyboard,mouse,monitor.  I contacted support and they want 299 which is ridiculous!  Any help would be appreciated. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    No battery detected could be a bad battery, a bad connection between the battery and motherboard or potentially a bad motherboard. It looks like the E5-575G came out in 2016 so it's a little early for batteries to be going bad but that is what is most likely of those three possibilities. Batteries typically last 3-7 years.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • VanyJ26
    VanyJ26 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same problem 😕 i haven’t used it last December since its our vacay, then when I came back to study, i can’t open my laptop anymore... my laptop is also not charging, and i already did that battery resetting, but it didn’t work.. what should I do? Please send help. Thank you.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    @VanyJ26 please start a new thread with your question so we don't get you confused with the original poster. Make sure you include your full model number and what you've tried so far. You might be looking at a replacement battery if it's been powered down too long...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • abhishek53909
    abhishek53909 Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi guys need a help. am using acer aspire e15 E5-575-33BM. my issue is my laptop showing 0%battry and next day it started showing no battery dected.. i have done every thing..reset bios, removing battry, and reinstall the micrisoft power...still same.. but its working as a desktop i bought my laptop in 2017..can u guys help me.. on 26 april microsoft relise some update and after that this proble started..i have unstalled that all updates but still the same problem. please chk the picture
  • ACHIYA
    ACHIYA Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi guys need a help. am using acer aspire e15 E5-575-33BM. my issue is my laptop showing 0%battry and next day it started showing no battery dected.. i have done every thing..reset bios, removing battry, and reinstall the micrisoft power...still same.. but its working as a desktop i bought my laptop in 2017..can u guys help me.. on 26 april microsoft relise some update and after that this proble started..i have unstalled that all updates but still the same problem. please chk the picture
    Now I have the exact issue with my E15 E5 576G. No battery detected and the percentage is 255%. I tried everything. Any luck?