For a Help

PREDATOR11
PREDATOR11 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi Buyers of Predator 
I am just as you.For helping the buyers I decided a write a this article
1)If you first time open your acer predator helios don't connect a internet this cause a updating ,updating load a cumulative windows update.This update cause a problems.There  is a chain affect.

2)Don't install a third part antivurus program

3)After a open a laptop press windows+r write a services.msc and push enter find a update service and windows moduler installer double click make a manual or disabled.Disabled is better for you(Windows 

moduler installer use a %20 cpu ıf we calculate this -------- 16*0.2 ------- 3.2 gb rammm !!!!! That means decreasing your battery , fan and disk life .As you know computers like human body If you have 

sectoral problem this affects another parts.)

4)I have a problems with right click open a 4-5 seconds and goes up everytime(increasing time) go to Using regedit (click the start button and type regedit), go to 

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ and delete the two folders that start with "igfx". Be careful modifying registry. If you delete anything you are not supposed to, you will have to reinstall Windows.(as skelemorph says )

4)If you cant deal with problem get win 7 64 bit.