Acer Aspire Switch 10V error code 0x0000225

samuelkahat
samuelkahat Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
after the start of the windows, I had a bug. i need help

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    First of all try to check if ALT+F10 at boot take you to windows 8.x-10 recovery and you can reach command prompt from there:
    troubleshoot-advanced options- command prompt (if this works, go to point 4, if not point 1)
    1. create a vanilla Windows 8.1 or 10 installation media from this link:
    2. Once you boot using the Windows installation disc, on the Windows 8.x-10 installation window, click on Repair your computer.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options. First thing you may try is the Automatic Repair.
    4. If that does not help, then select Command Prompt. Enter the following four commands into the prompt.
    bootrec /fixmbr
    bootrec /fixboot
    bootrec /scanos
    bootrec /rebuildbcd
    Once the command completes, restart the computer.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • samuelkahat
    samuelkahat Member Posts: 5 New User
    IronFly said:
    First of all try to check if ALT+F10 at boot take you to windows 8.x-10 recovery and you can reach command prompt from there:
    troubleshoot-advanced options- command prompt (if this works, go to point 4, if not point 1)
    1. create a vanilla Windows 8.1 or 10 installation media from this link:
    2. Once you boot using the Windows installation disc, on the Windows 8.x-10 installation window, click on Repair your computer.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options. First thing you may try is the Automatic Repair.
    4. If that does not help, then select Command Prompt. Enter the following four commands into the prompt.
    bootrec /fixmbr
    bootrec /fixboot
    bootrec /scanos
    bootrec /rebuildbcd
    Once the command completes, restart the computer.
    I can not boot the usb and can not run the command line
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    enter BIOS pressing F2 at boot and then enable F12 key boot menu, then save and exit.
    once done, plug your USB installation media, boot your PC and press F12 key, choose the USB flash drive.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Ovidius
    Ovidius Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same problem i have! But don't have in Boot option menu just Windows Boot Manager!