Acer C740 Swollen Battery

13»

Answers

• wvsd_tech
    wvsd_tech Member Posts: 1 New User
    I work for a school district and we have a large fleet of Chrome devices. Approx. 1600 Acer C740 and C720 all with swollen batteries. What are our options? We just spent $1000 on batteries and that's only to fix 30 out of 1600!!! Is there a better option for repair?
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    wvsd_tech said:
    I work for a school district and we have a large fleet of Chrome devices. Approx. 1600 Acer C740 and C720 all with swollen batteries. What are our options? We just spent $1000 on batteries and that's only to fix 30 out of 1600!!! Is there a better option for repair?

I am very sorry to hear this wvsd_tech, we are glad to help you with escalating these thread to the appropriate department for follow up, please respond to the private message i have sent you and the information requested to better assist you with your request.

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • Coms03
    Coms03 Member Posts: 1 New User
    We have C740's & C738T's in our school district that have the same issue of swollen batteries.  I didn't see any recalls on the consumer safety commission website.  Is there a recall for this problem.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    There is not one that I have heard of. Acer-Manny is out of the office for the next week or two but maybe one of the others will step in and contact you for more info.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Coms03 said:
    We have C740's & C738T's in our school district that have the same issue of swollen batteries.  I didn't see any recalls on the consumer safety commission website.  Is there a recall for this problem.
    We are sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please respond to the private message i have sent you and the information requested to better assist you with your request.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hello everyone,

The thread is closed due to its age, if you still have problems with your equipment, I invite you to open a new question or create a new post so that we can better assist you.

Thank you,
    Acer-Manny 
This discussion has been closed.