Acer AH101 Mixed Reality - No Ghostbusters download 3 days after registration

Nys299
Nys299 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
The following is the transcript with a very impatient customer service after speaking to one a day ago who told me to wait 24 hours to no avail.
20 minutes ago Joseph ###: I registered my product 2 days ago
20 minutes ago LISA M.: I understand.
20 minutes ago LISA M.: So you have to wait until the process recognize your information.
20 minutes ago Joseph ###: IT shoudl be immediate....as I read on line
20 minutes ago Joseph ###: It is a simple code....so are you saying that Ulises A was lying when he told me to wait for 24 hours?
20 minutes ago Joseph ###: The system already has my information totally online
20 minutes ago Joseph ###: It recognises me and my product and my product serial number
15 minutes ago LISA M.: I understand.
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: Please do not shift responsility by giving me the standard answer
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: It is most unprofessional
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: Like I said.....the product comes with the promise of a free download.
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: If you cannot get it right....do not tie the promise to the registration of the product.
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: Now that I have done the registration (I have done my part), it onus and responsibility and acccountability lies with your company. Unless it is a scam
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: Unless it is totally a scam to move sales of products
15 minutes ago LISA M.: Sr I don't support that, the only thing that I can let you know that register is going to process after 2 to 3 business days.
15 minutes ago Joseph ###: I don't mind waiting 2 to 3 business days. But where is the surety that I will get it if I was willing to wait?
As I read online, the code is supposed to appear immediately onscreen upon registration and followed up by email. Perhaps if I should not register my product on a Friday....it should have been communicated as so.
10 minutes ago Joseph ###: I sincerely hope that your previous reply was not a shift in friendliness?
10 minutes ago LISA M.: Sr you have to wait for 2 to 3 business day for receive the email.
10 minutes ago LISA M.: Is there anything else that I can help you with today Joseph?
10 minutes ago Joseph ###: I am not done yet
10 minutes ago Joseph ###: Do I detect impatience?
10 minutes ago Joseph ###: Do you honestly think that I have nothing better to do than to speak to you?
9 minutes ago LISA M.: I understand.
8 minutes ago Joseph ###: Like I said, I don't mind waiting for 2-3 days....but what is going to happen when I receive nothing again in 2-3 days???
8 minutes ago Joseph ###: Who is going to take personal responsibility?
8 minutes ago Joseph ###: Do I have to chase again? WHen it is not my fault. WIll I be facing someone else telling me about a "Shipping label"?
7 minutes ago Joseph ###: Lisa, you are not doing your utmost to assist me. The 2-3 days is simply brushing me off so that I can be passed to another CSO
7 minutes ago LISA M.: Sr if you don receive the email just you have to contact us back. Here is Acer L1 Support number 800.816.2237
6 minutes ago Joseph ###: Do you honestly think that I have a right to be less than happy with the service that I am getting from your company??
6 minutes ago LISA M.: Sr if you don receive the email just you have to contact us back. Here is Acer L1 Support number 800.816.2237
5 minutes ago LISA M.: Is there anything else that I can help you with today Joseph?
5 minutes ago Joseph ###: Thank you for your no-help and most importantly bad attitude. Way to go to treat an unhappy customer
5 minutes ago Joseph ###: You have not reolved my issues and you keep on wanting to hang up on me
4 minutes ago LISA M.: I apologize that I am not able to provide the desired resolution. Thank you very much for your patience and I have documented our conversation under Case ID 4979483U.
4 minutes ago Joseph ###: So when I don't receive anything in 2-3 days time.... so I will be speaking to someone else for me to wait another 2-3 days? Is that it???
3 minutes ago LISA M.: Sr you can call on Monday, we will process another one.
2 minutes ago LISA M.: Is there anything else that I can help you with today Joseph?
2 minutes ago Joseph ###: I understand that when I click disconnect the case would be listed as solved
1 minute ago You have disconnected.

Answers

• ASGARD
    ASGARD Member Posts: 2 New User
    hi have you managed to get the game to download if not you could try to sign  out of your windows account leave it a few seconds then sign back in go to store see if the code you was given has been accepted or recopy and paste code in to box i have just downloaded the same game only a few minutes ago 
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    the issue was not to download the game but to receive the code itself.
    I'm not an Acer employee.