Acer Aspire GX-781 won't show anything.

Options
patzzxd
patzzxd Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 29 in 2018 Archives
As in the title when I turn on the PC everything is running fine but nothing comes up on the screen, fans are working etc but there is no boot screen or the usual beeping noise.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,
    You could try few things, try connecting to an external screen/TV to eliminate faulty screen, switch of the PC, remove the mains, press Power button for 15 secs and leave it to rest for a while, then connect the mains and try starting and see whether it fixes the problem, you could also try removing memory modules one by one and starting, could be one of the modules not seated properly or has become loose.
  • Anfield1964
    Anfield1964 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My acer always like to hang. Speed is also very slow. Open an excel file will also take almost a min  How do I resolve tis problems. Call acer support, they just keep asking me to do a restore. Haiz. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

You probably should have started a new thread, since your problem is different than the original posters.

Try running Task Manager and looking at what is using resources. What's got the most CPU usage, most memory usage, most disk activity and such. If you let the computer run on it's own for a while does it clear up?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.