FAQ - CPU, GPU, Temps, FPS, Settings, & Other Info

Options
1789101113»

Answers

• legendmaster1989
    legendmaster1989 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options

your charger is too wek you shouldnt drain batter while its plugged in and gaming i have experienced it when using 65w carger usb to game while its "charging" but the power draw is too high for te battery its not able to charge since the charger is most likely too weak whats the watt on the charger plus your laptop model?

• legendmaster1989

Tinkerer

Options

@tcel18 your charger is too wek you shouldnt drain batter while its plugged in and gaming i have experienced it when using 65w carger usb to game while its "charging" but the power draw is too high for te battery its not able to charge since the charger is most likely too weak whats the watt on the charger plus your laptop model?

• legendmaster1989

Tinkerer

Options

@tcel18 your charger is too wek you shouldnt drain batter while its plugged in and gaming i have experienced it when using 65w carger usb to game while its "charging" but the power draw is too high for te battery its not able to charge since the charger is most likely too weak whats the watt on the charger plus your laptop model?

• legendmaster1989

Tinkerer

Options

not true it will stil work fine without physicle battery connected to the laptop

• TravisHead
    TravisHead Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited December 2023
    Options

I came across an excellent tutorial on a website https://dynamicplumbing.ca/vaughan-plumbing/ about undervolting with ThrottleStop. I plan to include it in my upcoming update. I have a final exam at school today, so I'm aiming to post it by tomorrow.

To ensure I see your response, could you quote my message? It helps me get a notification. If you found the information from the website helpful, feel free to like my post or mark it as 'Solved'. Also, it would be great if you could add your laptop model to your signature, so we know which device you're using. Thanks!

• johnwick999
    johnwick999 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

The Pag-IBIG MP2 Savings program generates a greater dividend rate than the Pag-IBIG Regular Savings program because it is an optional program. The MP2 Savings Dividend Rates since 2011 are shown below.[url=<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->SSS Coding for Walk-in Transactions of Members 2024 (pagibigmp2calculator.net)]optional[/url]