acre s1002 clean win 10 installation wont find emmc storage

Options
youdass
youdass Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hello please I have been seeking an answer for a while
I have Acer one 10 notebook s1002 or "N15P2 as it is written on the back of it" I did delete everything including the recovery and installed Linux on it for a while.
I decided to go back to win10 because it was more productive on it but I am unable 
I got the win10 32bit and I made a bootable USB using Rufus, when I start the win10 installation everything looks fine but when it comes to chose the storage device to install win10 on the win10 setup can't find any storage device on my Acer, though my live USB Linux still able to see the storage and I still can reinstall Kali Linux normally on the current GPT partition and UEFI boot but win 10 can't see  any still 
I tried:
converting MBR,
Disabling UEFI which won't work because the bios have no other choice 
I tried my WIn10 32 ISO 
I even send Acer a couple of emails but I got no answer 

I googled the issue and what I got is that this Acer storage device is Emmc so it is like builtin sd card, and the only way to install win10 is to flash it which I have no clue how to do and Google has no answer, or get the recovery and I have no recovery USB and also can't find it only though I tried to download it from Acer site but the site is asking for a SNID and I have none on my notebook 

Help please I need my win 10 back I am an IT but this is a totally weird issue never happened to me on any device before I literally hit a dead end 

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    the product key is stored on BIOS and normally will be read automatically, add that windows 10 send a file with your hardware ID to Microsoft, so you don't need to re-enter product keys even if upgrading to windows 10 again.
    I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers