Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

iam buying the laptop from uk .acer predator helios 300. this laptop is some button are not worked.

ShahzadShahzad Posts: 6Member New User
edited December 7 in Predator Laptops
iam buying the laptop from uk .acer predator helios 300. this laptop is some button are not worked. this button i,j,k,m and space so hardly worked. what is the problem

Best Answer

• ShahzadShahzad Posts: 6Member New User
    Accepted Answer
    Shahzad said:
    some button hardly worked.they button are  i,j,k,m and space is hardly worked.what is problem??they button are some time work and some time is not work.then hardly pressed the button then  is worked.

Answers

• cypher007_ukcypher007_uk Posts: 4Member New User
    apparently this is a known issue. another owner elsewhere had to return his.
    edited December 6
    some button hardly worked.they button are  i,j,k,m and space is hardly worked.what is problem??they button are some time work and some time is not work.then hardly pressed the button then  is worked.
    Accepted Answer
    Shahzad said:

I also redownload the Predatorsense, but it still doesn't work.... I donno why
  • RichardGLRichardGL Posts: 15Member New User
    Shahzad said:
    I also redownload the Predatorsense, but it still doesn't work.... I donno why
    u need to get another version , go to acer website and type your exact model then try to download it.