• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options
    long press the app icon and then move it on the home screen
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Willum
    Willum Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Thanks but how do I get to see all the apps in the first place, normally there is an icon to facilitate this
  • IronFly
    edited December 2017
    Options
    white circle with 6 dots at the bottom center of the screen?
    ok, i see the issue.
    try to long press the iconia suite button and delete it, check if the white  circle appears or look at Home settings if any option is available.
  • Willum
    Willum Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I have tried to delete the iconia suite button, it delete, or move. This is crazy isn't it. I have tried to find a home screen settings function but, if it does exist, I have had no luck as yet.
  • IronFly
    Options
    No other ideas since the user manual doesn't give an hint and i don't own your tablet model.

Call Acer support service
  • ghp
    ghp Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Thanks IronFly.  The long press on Iconia Suite icon did not allow a delete, but did provide a settings icon through which it was possible to reactive the old "App Drawer".  No I can finally remove icons I don't use regularly.   This was not shown in any manual.
  • MikeArcher
    MikeArcher Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Just had the same problem with my new tablet, and thought it worth adding long pressing the Iconia Suite icon won't work with an out of the box tablet and you need to let it apply the first 2 system updates before a settings becomes available.
  • jonsmith
    jonsmith Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance.
    with Regards,