Acer Predator Helios 300 missing Cabby and Cable

Options
Selectra
Selectra Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hey guys, so I am about to buy this laptop from Amazon.com and I know the company normally delivers the cabby and bracket when contacted. But the thing is I live in Turkey and am not sure how to get them. Help please!

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Because the laptop is from amazon, it is from the US and Acer in Turkey would advice you to contact Acer in US. I am not sure whether Acer in US can ship the parts to you in Turkey.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Selectra
    Options
    I can buy the parts if you could give me a link for the missing equipment.. Am afraid to buy an incompatible caddy and cable..
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    For information about part numbers and how to get them you can private message Acer-Manny.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Selectra
    Options
    Thank you so much.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options

Hi all,

Please keep in mind that if  you don’t feel comfortable with the installation instructions we have provided https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46866, we can always receive the unit in our repair center and install the kit at no cost (U.S. & Canada only), keep in mind that it can take 7-10 business days, this way you don’t have to worry about the risk of pulling or breaking any parts in your computer and voiding the warranty.

Technical support: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support#_ga=2.250686278.1127364788.1509977106-1231825121.1509631759

Thanks,

Acer-Manny