Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator 8 charging problem

Dave_GohDave_Goh Posts: 1Member Newbie
edited November 2017 in Predator Tablets
Im facing the charging problem... I unplugged it and replugged it in. It then vibrated and showed the charging icon for a few seconds then switched to the 'needs to charge' icon. I replugged again then tried powering it on. It started powering on then powered itself off and showed the needs charging icon again. Can you help please?

Answers

• ShahReyzanShahReyzan Posts: 2Member New User
    Hi Dave,

Can you charge the tablet and leave it a little bit longer? Or charging it while turn it on?
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 5,755ACE Pathfinder
    Dave_Goh said:
    Im facing the charging problem... I unplugged it and replugged it in. It then vibrated and showed the charging icon for a few seconds then switched to the 'needs to charge' icon. I replugged again then tried powering it on. It started powering on then powered itself off and showed the needs charging icon again. Can you help please?
    Hi,
    Try a battery reset, follow the instructions in this video:https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
  • ShahReyzanShahReyzan Posts: 2Member New User
    Hi,
    The link show for notebook. Is the instruction is work for tablet as well?