KN242HYL Monitor Volume Too Low

BFGDIVER
BFGDIVER Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I just purchased three KN242HYL 24" IPS Full HD Monitors HDMI Build in Speakers and have been using them on two different laptops - both Windows 10 and the volume is way too low.  I've check everywhere for volume controls and I see a lot of complaints about Acer monitor speakers being low.  Can anyone help with this problem?

Answers

• JRS
    JRS Member Posts: 2 New User
    I just set up the same monitor and the volume is very low even with the control at maximum. Please help, thank you
  • Bellarenamay
    Bellarenamay Member Posts: 1 New User
    ME TOO!
    CAN ANYONE HELP?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Remember that there are two different ways to adjust volume, at the computer and at the monitor. I typically set the monitor to maximum and change volume at the computer. Maybe your monitor setting is too low?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • NAFW
    NAFW Member Posts: 1 New User
    My volume is very low and distorted.. The OBS/OBD vol control is set to max and the computer volume control (speaker icon) is set to max.. My system is windows 10.  Had a similar problem when I ran win7..on a different motherboard.  I am connected via HDMI but do not have the audio plugged in.. This should not make a difference because the audio should be carried on the HDMI connector..
    When I test sounds on the playback menu the sounds comes in clear...  I am using a bluetooth speaker because of the above described problem.. Hey ACER where is the fix???