Can someone Help with Windows 10 Display issues.. V203HV widescreen monitor?

AUnutt
AUnutt Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Can anyone help?  I have a V203HV wide screen monitor.  It has worked fine until a recent Windows 10 update.  The problem now is that all displays from screen savers to programs stretch the contents to the point that circles are ovals and photographs are distorted.   I have updated the Win10 PNP drivers and looked for Acer Drivers for Win10 (there are none).  I have checked the cables and tried all the monitor internal settings.   There is not a screen resolution in the display settings that correct the wide screen format aspect problem.

Answers

• Necroberry
    Necroberry Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the exact same issue with a V206HQL. It all went sideways yesterday after a Win update from 2 days ago.
  • preacherdp
    preacherdp Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue with an Acer H274HL.
  • SallyJane
    SallyJane Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue with an Acer 5551 running Windows 10. It happened on Friday 24 November. There is now only the option for the default Microsoft Basic Display Driver(under display adapter properties). Although the correct display drivers are definitely on my laptop, they are not showing as an option so I can't select them. The person who services my laptop says he has had other customers report the same problem. It it most likely due to a recent Windows 10 update that hasn't taken this into account. He advised me to wait a few days as a few people have reported this and it is likely that Microsoft will issue a 'patch' to fix it.
  • AnneCW
    AnneCW Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue - monitor distortion after Windows10 update!