Aspire VX15 VX5-591G can see crystal liquid when moving the screen

j0wnzz
j0wnzz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi there!

I would like to ask something because I do not know if it is normal or not. When I am using my laptop and I must move the screen, applying very soft pressure in the frame of the screen ( the plastic I mean ) I can see the effect like touching the crystal liquid, could it be a problem? is that normal?

Thank you!

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    I think it is normal, because you apply pressure on the frame and it applies pressure on the screen. It won't damage the screen or anything.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Deserys
    Deserys Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Hi! You see, when you put pressure to the screen frame made out ignore plastic, you put pressure also to the screen itself, because screen frame touches the screen. 

Try not to putting the pressure at the very top of the frame, in the corners.

*cough*(it is possible to use fingernail and pry and disconnect the front frame from the lid of the lapotop so that's effect in the top area of the screen will be relieved of that "liquid crystal" effect. This laptop cost as much because Odbieraj pricy CPU, GPU and cooling. I can understand why it's lid Ian mad enough that way..)*cough*
  • j0wnzz
    j0wnzz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Here you can see a video to understand better:

vimeo.com/ 243689499

pw : mediavida123

just stick the space and you can see the video

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Yes that is normal
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!