Profile Picture

OxyNitro
OxyNitro Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited April 23 in 2019 Archives
My profile picture looks like an emoticon with hearts for eyes and a mouth like Jack the Pumpkin King's mouth. Am I able to change it or not?
'

Best Answer

Answers

• notar
    notar Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good morning i am new on this forum. I am French sorry for my english !
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    OxyNitro said:
    My profile picture looks like an emoticon with hearts for eyes and a mouth like Jack the Pumpkin King's mouth. Am I able to change it or not?
    '

Hi,
    Yes, you can change your picture, click the wheel on the top right of the page(next to star), select Preferences, and change the picture.

• fraziinha
    fraziinha Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi there is no "change my picture" showing for me:

• MrEGM
    MrEGM Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also have the same problem I do not have any option to change my profile picture! Acer should update this system it is unfortunate that so many support forums have to be opened over something so simple...
  • MrEGM said:
    I also have the same problem I do not have any option to change my profile picture! Acer should update this system it is unfortunate that so many support forums have to be opened over something so simple...
    Hi,
    Editing Preferences will be enabled after a member has achieved certain post count, I think.
  • joviksha
    joviksha Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2018
    I am also having the same issues. 

(Edited by Acer-Harvey)
  • rojappriya
    rojappriya Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2019
    Yes am also facing this issue

[Edited the content as personal or inappropriate content posted. Acer-Harvey]
  • quentin56178
    quentin56178 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Moderators: Previous post by rojappriya is probably spam. The letter g is actually a link off site.