Partnership

Options
KaporalBlank
KaporalBlank Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello, 
Since my last gaming comuter is broken, I was looking for a new gaming laptop that would be even better. So in my researches for the best laptop under 1400 euros, I found yours, the Acer Predator Helios 300. This laptop looks just awesome and the specs are also the best you can find for this price. I'd really want to try that laptop but I'm a bit affraid of buying it because I didn't find any review on the Internet, on YouTube or even on Social Networks like Facebook from people sharing their experience after 1 or 2 months after this computer usage. Same goes for my group of friends ( we are 9), we are all 19-20 years old and all used to play video games alot and all looking for new laptop around this price (1000-1500 euros). That's why I'd like to ask your a favor please: could you send me that laptop so I try it and confirm myself and to all my friends it's the best laptop that can be found please? I'll recommend them to buy this laptop and also will write a really great review about the Acer Predator Helios 300 on Facebook and make a video on my Youtube, praising this laptop and strongly recommending gamers to buy it, asking them to share my review (I'm in the Official French League Of Legends Facebook group in which there are thousands of players).
I really hope you will understand and positively answer to my request,
Yours Faithfully.

Best Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am not an Acer employee, but I can tell you that this is unlikely to happen. A laptop is very unlikely to develop a fault during the first 1-2 months of usage. You can just buy the laptop use it for 14/28 days and if you don't like it and think it will not hold up to your expectations, you can just return it during the test period.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I will reinforce that this laptop is definitely the best laptop for the price (the G3-571). However, Acer seems to do a crap job when applying thermal paste, so they can run hot out of the box. Today, I actually changed the thermal paste and my temperatures are amazing. That is the only thing I do not like about it.

Here are some reviews for the G3-571 version (version I have with plastic fans):

https://www.ultrabookreview.com/15339-acer-predator-helios-300-review/

https://pcverge.com/acer-predator-helios-300-g3-571-77qk-review/

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am not an Acer employee, but I can tell you that this is unlikely to happen. A laptop is very unlikely to develop a fault during the first 1-2 months of usage. You can just buy the laptop use it for 14/28 days and if you don't like it and think it will not hold up to your expectations, you can just return it during the test period.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Skelomorph
    Skelomorph ACE Posts: 463 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I will reinforce that this laptop is definitely the best laptop for the price (the G3-571). However, Acer seems to do a ***** job when applying thermal paste, so they can run hot out of the box. Today, I actually changed the thermal paste and my temperatures are amazing. That is the only thing I do not like about it.

Here are some reviews for the G3-571 version (version I have with plastic fans):

https://www.ultrabookreview.com/15339-acer-predator-helios-300-review/

https://pcverge.com/acer-predator-helios-300-g3-571-77qk-review/

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss
  • ihateclowns
    ihateclowns Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options
    How about getting a job instead of playing games?
  • KaporalBlank
    KaporalBlank Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    We are all medecine students^^
    Anyway problem is solved, i bought an MSI
    Thank you everyone