Acer Aspire V5-591G-75KE Motherboard part

Options
NitheeshPrabu
NitheeshPrabu Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi!
I am in need of motherboard part for my Acer Aspire V5-591G-75KE laptop. Part number is NX.GB8AA.001. I live in India and the laptop was bought in the US. I am not able to find the part in India or in any online stores!
I gave the laptop to the nearest authorised service center and they couldn't find the part either. Can anyone point me to a dealer who could have the parts for this model?
Please! I am in very desperate need to get this fixed!

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Pompwa
    Pompwa Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    Options

If it is a windows 10 model then i would recommend to call the customer service from acer itself to make a repair ticket

• NitheeshPrabu
    Options
    Pompwa said:

If it is a windows 10 model then i would recommend to call the customer service from acer itself to make a repair ticket

I took it to the nearest service center already in India. They told they do not have the motherboard!
    That is why I'm seeing if I can find one for them, they told me they can fix it up if I could find the parts...
  • OxyNitro
    OxyNitro Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    This motherboard has an i7 Processor, correct?
  • OxyNitro
    OxyNitro Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    OxyNitro said:
    Nevermind, I have looked around and I can not find anyone with the motherboard. It is even out of stock on a website that sells computer components.
  • NitheeshPrabu
    Options
    OxyNitro said:
    OxyNitro said:
    Nevermind, I have looked around and I can not find anyone with the motherboard. It is even out of stock on a website that sells computer components.
    Hi, thanks for your reply!
    Can you point me to the site that has the out of stock listing (atleast they have a listing!). Because I've searched everywhere I could and they don't even have a listing! Yes, it has i7 processor (i7-6700HQ)