Bios Supervisor password reset for Aspire VN7-593G nitro black edition

themightysapien
themightysapien Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello guys,

When i try to enter bios it prompts for  password which i don't remember. Trying online for unlocking code allows me to enter bios as a user. I cannot change anything on my bios.

So please help me reset the password for supervisor bios user.
Thought about removing cmos but opening this laptop seems very hard. To many connected parts here and there.

Thanks

Answers

• themightysapien
    themightysapien Member Posts: 2 New User
    For anyone having the same problem, i fixed it myself.

Tried many ways to fix it. Even edited bios update files and updated the bios still no success.

SO WHAT I DID WAS VERY EASY 

Step 1 : Enter wrong password 3 times and choose unlockable key or something
    Step 2 : Again enter wrong keys 3 times, then it will show white dialouge box saying system halted or something and pressing ENTER it will again show you another unlockable key.
    Step 3 : Visit https://bios-pw.org/ and enter your key there to get the master password. 
    Step 4 : Enter your master password, This time you will see that you are supervisor user. Go straight to security and change your supervisor password. For current password enter the master password obtained from STEP 3.

HOPE IT HELPS

NOTE:!! You need to enter wrong keys for 2nd time also  until you get the white dialouge box ...... don't forget that.
  • Hi,
    Thanks for posting your solution and well done :)
  • Absoloma
    Absoloma Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi,
    Thanks for posting your solution and it working good!!!!!
  • MoiseMust
    MoiseMust Member Posts: 1 New User
    THANK YOU ! !! I've been looking for a solution to this for weeks now, didn't want to take my PC Apart again. I basically registered here just to thank you.

Regards