Predator Z271T

NoddyAsh
NoddyAsh Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 23 in 2018 Archives
Hi,  I can't seem to save any settings. When monitor off/on settings go back to default. Brightness = 80. I see there are some other threads on this but have been closed. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• jackmiller334
    jackmiller334 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    Ah i've literally just found this

I have the same monitor and had the same problem. If your monitor is flashing RGB colours in standby it's in factory test mode and needs to be changed back to normal mode by pressing and holding the following key combinations: Menu button (joystick) + button above joystick

Hope this helps.

Solved it for me. Should do the same for you

Answers

• jackmiller334
    Just posting to say I have the same issue. Even after saving settings to one of the gaming modes, none of my settings are saved. 
  • jackmiller334
    Answer ✓
    Ah i've literally just found this

I have the same monitor and had the same problem. If your monitor is flashing RGB colours in standby it's in factory test mode and needs to be changed back to normal mode by pressing and holding the following key combinations: Menu button (joystick) + button above joystick

Hope this helps.

Solved it for me. Should do the same for you
  • NoddyAsh
    NoddyAsh Member Posts: 3 New User
    Indeed it did, thanks. There was no flashing RGB colours in standby though but a factory reset resolved it. Just wish this info was ion the manual.
    Russ