Can't boot predator G3620

Timtoy
Timtoy Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hi, when i push the start button of my G3620, the power led (orange one) of the front panel switch on, and the blue one (disk) too. My fans are turning (GPU, CPU and system one) and my disk is on (i can hear it spinning). But no boot, no beep message (it does beep one time when booting). I have tried to test each RAM one per one, on each slots, unmounting GPU and cleared CMOS (reamoved the CMOS battery, pushed power button for +/- 1 min).
I'm so bored, i need help !
Sorry for my bad english, i'm French.
Thanks,
Timtoy

Best Answer

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    edited November 2017
    had you try to boot to BIOS without any drive connected? (HDD-SSD-DVD)?

if it still not boot, can be an hardware problem or corrupted BIOS, in this case is not an easy thing to fix.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Timtoy
    Hi ! I have tried to boot without the drives, it does boot faster. I have noticed that my HDD do some *clik clik* noise when the disk light is ON. I'll buy a SSD tomorrow, I'll told you if there is any problem when installing Windows on it.
    Thanks for your help,
    Timtoy
  • IronFly
    "clik clik" on HDD is never a good thing.
  • Timtoy
    Ok, I have installed Windows on the new SSD, it boot but it takes like 3 mins to have the *beep* boot song. I have no video output, my fans spin.
    Any idea ?
  • IronFly
    no other ideas, apart trying another GPU.
  • Timtoy
    I can't test another GPU, so I will just let it like this. I mean, it can boot, and when booted all works perfectly.
    Thank you for your help, 
    Timtoy
  • Timtoy
    Answer ✓
    Bios update resolved the problem