Noisy background sound

Options
QI77
QI77 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello,

I got an Acer swift 3 two months ago, there were constant noisy at the first place when I watching Youtube video. I ignored it at that time. Today, when I was playing my favorite violin CD, the noisy background sound was so annoying that I turned it off. I tried the CD in my older computer, there were no any background noisy.  So, the problem is not related to the quality of the CD.

Can you please help me on? I like Swift 3, it's fast and quiet normally. But when audio or video involved, the noisy sounds stick there.....

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Have you tried to find where the noise comes from. It can come from the speakers while playing any sound or it can be from the inside of the machine. Play the same music on the laptop and when you hear this background sound turn down the volume to 0 and listen if you can still hear it. What type of noise you hear? Is it like buzzing/vibrating or is it high pitched changing accordingly to frequency of the sound your are playing? If the noise comes from the speakers you should connect headphones and see if you can still hear it.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!