Battery Alarm PLS Help

Andye
Andye Member Posts: 9 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I have the CB5-132T (R11),  I am having a hard time hearing or seeing the low battery Indicator till it is almost/or too late to plug in the charger. I have tried a good battery alarm on the android side of the R11 but it does not work if I am on the chromebook side or so I assume. PLS help ~Andy

Best Answer

• Andye
    Answer ✓
    Andye said:
    I have the CB5-132T (R11),  I am having a hard time hearing or seeing the low battery Indicator till it is almost/or too late to plug in the charger. I have tried a good battery alarm on the android side of the R11 but it does not work if I am on the chromebook side or so I assume. PLS help ~Andy
    Finally found 3 chromebook extension in the chrome web store - I hope one of them will work. :( Sadly no help of community.

Answers

• Andye
    Answer ✓
    Andye said:
    Finally found 3 chromebook extension in the chrome web store - I hope one of them will work. :( Sadly no help of community.