Is it compatible?

Brentysism
Brentysism Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2017 in Aspire Laptops
I am planning to upgrade my Acer Aspire E5-411 RAM to 8GB is Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM compatible with my laptop?

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Yes it is compatible, as long as it is 8GB and DDR3/DDR3L.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Sagopot
    Sagopot Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello is the xc-780 mother board compatible with the Kingston HyperX FURY 4GB 8GB 16GB DDR4 2400/2666/3000 /3200MHz desktop RAM memory DIMM 288-pin pls respond as fast as possible
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer

Problems have been reported for the HyperX modules. You should use ordinary RAM since your mainboard bus is limited to 2133 MHz. Any ordinary 288-pin DDR4 1.2V UDIMM of 2133MHz or greater frequency should be compatible but will downshift and not run any faster than the mainboard allows 2133MHz. You can install up to two 16GB modules preferrably a matched  kit which should give you a slight speed advantage over an unmatched pair.

Jack E/NJ

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    Brentysism

Please refer the link given below

https://www.crucial.in/compatible-upgrade-for/acer/aspire-e5-411

Please visit the website  given below .  There is an option to  "start your scan "  and " select your computer " .   Please chose the options and try it.   It will show you the memory details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★