Acer Active Stylus not work. Switch Alpha 12

Options
JamBe
JamBe Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello,
unfortunately I find no solution for the stylus problem. The pen is not recognized at all. I had the Switch Alpha 12 some time not in use. Before that, everything has worked. Thought it was at the battery and exchanged it. Unfortunately this did not help. Acer Quick Access I had deleted. In the device driver I find only one USB mouse. However, I do not know what driver I need.
Please need your help. Thanks

Best Answer

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    You can download Acer Quick Access Application from Acer site, download it and install:https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/6806?b=1
    Do you see the icon for "Windows Ink Workspace" in Taskbar? If so , click it and select "Pen & Windows Ink settings" and change settings and see whether it helps.
    If you couldn't see the icon for Windows Ink Workspace, go to Device manager, expand Human Interface Devices, highlight "HID compliant Vendor-defined device" right click and click Properties, go to Details tab, select Hardware IDs in Property with dropdown arrow, if you see Elan or Synaptics in Value windows, go back to driver tab and click update the driver for that particular device. I have attached some snips below to help you.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.