Acer Aspire 5 brand new first set up

Diana7
Diana7 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives

Hi.

I bought new Acer Aspire 5. First time switched it on and it told me that i need to do some setup instalation 4GB worth now or do it later. i pressed later. so now i cant find that thing i had to setup when i switched it first time ever on . No updates are poping out... what shall i do? does anyone know what was that first set up about and  where i can find it?

Answers

• jara
    jara Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have bought new Acer Aspire 5 and started setup installation and right at the start when I had not another computer handy to post my inf for skype a note is posted on the screen "Please re-start the process"  How do I do that ?  what do I need to press to re-start it? 
  • jara
    No problem, I have figured it out. It was easy.  laptop working well.
  • jara
    jara said:
    I have bought new Acer Aspire 5 and started setup installation and right at the start when I had not another computer handy to post my inf for skype a note is posted on the screen "Please re-start the process"  How do I do that ?  what do I need to press to re-start it?   No  problem anymore, I figured it out. laptop  is working. LOL

87960032 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sir mera laptop Chalu nahi ho raha he mane Acer ka new laptop liya he kase Chalu karu please help me call me 8796003241