ACER VX5 591G AUDİO PROBLEM

kazsier
kazsier Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I have bought vx5 591g 2 weeks ago. So ı install realtek driver. But ı have a strange problem. When microphone uses, audio decreasing. Dolby shut down itself when microphone opened.  Even ı remove dolby, it didn't solve. I install old drivers didnt help too. It doesn't about communications tab, ı setted it "do nothing" also. When ı install default microsoft audio driver it's getting solve.  But ı need to use realtek drivers as you can know. Need help. ı have tried to solve this for 5 days... ım tired

after.PNGEkran Alıntısı.PNG

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Everyone has this problem it isn't just you. Every time the system connects to VoIP dolby audio turns off. I suggest you to leave it off or uninstall it. Then download EqulizerAPO. It enhances the sound just like dolby audio. I have personally tried it and I was really fascinated by how well it works.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• kazsier

Tinkerer

I disabled it. I have this problem without dolby too. That is strange part. Without dolby, ı have this issue with realtek driver. I used old realtek drivers which ones without dolby. İt didn't help also

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    without realtek it is like when dolby is off. Just leave dolby to be off and then install Equalizer APO. This should do it.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• kazsier

Tinkerer

Didn't help. So annoying