Predator Helios 300 Missing HDD caddy and SATA cable

eraysen96
eraysen96 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hey.
You know the topic. I message to someone you give me one and a half week ago. They did not do anything i am waiting my kit for 11 days. They said me 11 days ago it just 3 or 5 business day. Please help me i message to them yesterday and today they didnt even answer to me yet. That is unacceptable. !!!!!!

Answers

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Depending on their wording (did they say they would ship it IN 3-5 business days or they would ship it AFTER 3-5 business days, the wording really means a lot here). Typically "business" days means M-F so lets say hypothetically you ordered on a monday, 5 "business" days after that would be the next monday. On top of that I don't know how their shipping works but it possibly could have not gone out for mail until mon evening or even tues morning, at this time 8 days have passed. Depending on the method of shipping and your location it could take an indeterminate amount of time after that. Just be patient! You can contact them again and ask for a tracking number, but if they don't have that you will just have to wait my friend.