Acer Customer Support

AndrewBoring
AndrewBoring Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I contacted customer support with a problem I was having with my laptop and they were able to give me a temporary fix, this was when I was under warranty. Now that temporary fix no longer works and I have no way to even get in contact with customer suport because I am no longer under warranty. I believe that I should recieve help from customer support because this problem whilst I was under warranty and they were not able to give me a permanent solution. Or at least I wish I could open up a dialog with support but that seems impossible because I am constantly redirected to a 3rd party service whenever I try to contact Acer. I used to recommend their products to my friends and family but I do not think I will continue to do so because of the way their support system works!

Answers

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

What region are you in?

• AndrewBoring

I am in North America more specifically the United States.

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Yea that is weird the customer service should still talk to you even if you're out of warranty. Did you buy refurbished or new?

• AndrewBoring

I bought it new. Any method they have listed on their website requires me to enter my SNID number which then automatically transfers me to a third party service. I have been unable to even interact with anyone from acer.