Acer VN7-793G display panel model to find out

Options
bender1
bender1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Hello,

I am interested in buying VN7-793g-79MN with 1050ti, I would be very grateful if someone could tell me the display model is used for this laptop. I have tried to contact german ACER, from what they said ACER is using 3 of the following FHD panels for aspire laptops.

Models:

AUO B173HAN01.0

CMI N173HCE-E31

LG LP173WF4-SPF5

But they can't tell exactly which of these models would be used for VN7-793G-79MN, as they need to know SNID number.

Only the first panel above has a decent colour accuracy, srgb/adobe rgb coverage and what is most importanly it has no PWM. And as I am working with graphics it is quite important for me to know the model. I can't buy blindly, I suppose ideally such information should be provided on the websites and in the shops for users to know what they are buying. I am happy to hear you suggestions or advices on how I can find out display model used for this laptop. I really want to purchase this laptop, If I won't find out anything, unfortunately I would have to stick with asus option.

Answers

• aczelkri
    aczelkri Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Mine has the AUO B173HAN01.0 FHD that offers close to ~90% sRGB coverage and ~59% Adobe RGB. But this laptop may also come with the AUO B173ZAN01.0 UHD that should be a much better option (100% and 88%, respectively).