Acer Aspire TC-780-EW11 Wi-Fi

Wireless
Wireless Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I plan on purchasing the Acer model listed in the title, since there isn't much information on it, I'm not sure if it comes with Wi-Fi capability or not. The page for it says nothing about Wi-Fi, but it also seems to say nothing about ethernet, which it most likely has (Because otherwise the only way to connect to the internet would be through an adapter, an odd feauture for a gaming desktop). Though I assume it, like many desktops, does not have Wi-Fi capability, I'd like to know before purchasing.

Edit:

After looking at pictures of the back I can confirm it has ethernet (Obviously), though no news on the Wi-Fi, considering Walmart usually lists if their products support Wi-Fi or not, and with this computer it is not mentioned, my hypothesis seems to ring true.

Best Answer

Answers

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Is this the desktop you're talking about? https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/model/DT.B89AA.025

From what I can tell it has ethernet and wifi, under connectivity it says:

802.11ac wireless LAN

Gigabit LAN

• Wireless
    Wireless Member Posts: 2 New User

Alright, thanks, I saw that and wasn't sure exactly what it was referring to (Sorry, I'm not exactly a computer expert). Thanks for the response!

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Haha no prob glad to help!