Windows 7 64bit drivers for ES1-523-66JR

Pera_kojot
Pera_kojot Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi people,

Can you please help me with finding windows 7 64bit drivers for aspire ES1-523-66JR?

Thanks!

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

once done all the windows updates

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • SupamCB
    SupamCB Member Posts: 4 New User

Well... most of the Windows 10 drivers contained in the provided disc are compatible with Windows 7 too, except one - Bluetooth drivers. Everything is working fine for running Windows 7 on my laptop, only lagging and unable to find suitable Bluetooth drivers. It won't install even after trying dozens of drivers from Qualcomm Atheros and Intel.

I seriously curse Acer for not providing Windows 7 drivers alongwith the attached disc.

Beside, I suggest you to run either Driver Talent or Driver Navigator for updating and finding suitable drivers for the system. You can search these on Google and download for running on the system. They are the best driver finding programmes.

All the best !!

• dougc
    dougc Member Posts: 82 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

"..Can you please help me with finding windows 7 64bit drivers for aspire ES1-523-66JR?.."

You don't say,  .....  did you actually review this input/request page  for win 7 64bit drivers ?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/support

Win7 maybe different, but for Win10 they do include drivers for bluetooth upon request (of a F5-573G configuration) utilizing this page !

nite,

D'